Wednesday, August 24, 2005

If i had ...

Been a while since i last blogged...
Many things happened during this period...

Should i say new life ??
Or perhaps just the same life in a different environment...
Interaction with new diff. people ...

Finally settling down back to my routine ...
Starting to enjoy studying life again ...
Things are so different compared to last time ...
Lifestyle , people , environment ...

Maybe with these changes in lifestyle and environment...
I would also change ...
Hopefully for the better ...

Well, least now not so much of wandering around in town spending money. Got a gym membership. Gonna put in more effort into working out and living a healthy lifestyle i guess. No more super late nights partying. Will sure miss it though. haha...

Hmm.. things get boring though. On a 2 months working break. No jobs, no income. Plenty of free time to spend by myself. Sometimes it's still hard to sleep at night. Adapting to this new environment.

So much time back on my hands i can really spent more time blogging away. I know that it's been quite a while. Hehe...

Gonna live my life to the fullest !

No comments: