Wednesday, September 28, 2005

(Intro or retro) spective??

WARNING, DEEP THOUGHTS AND WORDS BELOW. PROCEED ONLY WHEN READY.

Take your time to really slowly read it.

If you had to choose ...


Would you wanna be right or wrong ??
Most people would choose to be right...
I choose to be wrong sometimes...
That's where i am able to LEARN


Would you rather be loved or love ??
Most people would choose to be loved ...
I choose to love ...
Because i have CONTROL over loving someone


Would you rather be happy or sad ??
I hardly ever think anyone would choose to be sad ...
I will ...
Cause this is when i really THINK bout life ...
And learn to appreciate and be HAPPY !



21 years of my life passed. Yea, i'm really tht old already.
Yet how many times have i stopped the ' World'
To think about the 50 more years ahead ...
What do i wish ?
What do i dream of ?
What's the meaning of me being alive?
What do i wanna achieve ?
But most of all ...
Who am i in this population of 6 billion people on earth ??


I'm still taking time to find myself. I'll be lucky if i can do that before age 30,many people even at age 50 are still stuck finding themselves.

THINK THINK THINK !!
That's the only way you'll discover, people who never think will never achieve anything great.
How do u think Thomas Edison invented to many things.
I'm pretty sure when he was 'shitting' he's probably thinking more than us .
Haha...
Confucius, great thinker !!
Physics, if you never think and understand it , you'll never get it !
Be a great thinker !! And think positive !!


If you really wanna achieve great things in life ...
It really all starts with taking time to think !
Think bout what you want in life !
What to achieve in the next year or few years !!

When you finally figure out what you want in the next year or next few years you've found your GOAL. With this goal in your mind you'll find your FOCUS. By having this focus on the goal you'll never go astray. When you have your goals and focus, you'll find your MOTIVATION to drive you to achieve your goal.

I see so many people out there without a goal, without a goal there's no focus in life. Without focus it'll be extremely easy to get distracted and hence no aim in life and never achieving anything. That is why it's really so important to have a goal.


I remember when i told myself i wanted to be a model at the age of 17, i was 78 kg. Which is of cause fatter than your average kids la. I had that goal in mind to be a model, that drove me to lose 16 kg's in 3 months.
And for the next 3 years i worked hard to built up a good built even up to today still working so hard at the gym and watching my diet. Finally i'm happy to be where i am and achieving the goal i set for myself.

What's next ?? Or should i say what's my next goal ??
Probably getting married ... HAHAHA


Ok. After reading please do take time to THINK bout what i said . Even though it might sounds like rubbish still do THINK !!

*The word 'THINK' was mentioned 16 times ... Wow *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why one Mac owner might go back to Windows
To many Macintosh owners, it is anathema even to suggest that Apple computers are anything but vastly superior to Windows PCs.
I'm just blogging around looking for info, my blog is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Adware related site Adware is my passion...lol