Friday, October 21, 2005

Dying ?

I swear yesterday was almost like the worst day of my life !
I did end up in the hospital ...
I did not sleep the whole night...
Thinking i was going to leave for good ...
No words could possibly describe the emotions that were pouring through my veins that period.

It almost felt like the closest to death ...
Felt like my time was up ...
Lost all sense of hope and life ...
Felt like my chest was being constricted by a big anaconda ..
Struggling to breathe in every breath ...

I was so disorientated i didn't know what i was doing the whole night. I remember going down to the park downstairs and walking aimlessly for at least 30 minutes at 4am in the morning.Thank goodness now i'm feeling much better alive and still kicking hard. I had never felt anything like this before, although i am still feeling it now, but it was never as bad as what i felt during that whole night. I realized i was really afraid of death and i was not ready to part with so many people and things i treasured in life.

If there is anything i learned from this experience, it's really to treasure my life given to me. Life's just such a 'fragile' word that breaks any time. So live it wisely and joyously. And don't sin so much too. Haha... In the end i ended up in Mt . E early in the morning. I really need to loosen up and start relaxing more. The doctor was all ready to give me as many MC's as i needed but i realized i do not have any classes at work for the entire 2 weeks. So sadly, no MC's.

On the good note, since officially being back on the working track again the pace had picked up and favourbly to my advantage. Yesterday i got another 2 phone calls regarding 2 new castings. Which bring the total to 4 castings in 3 weeks. Pretty good for now i guess. Hoping to get more secured shoots rather than castings though. Things would definitely pick up gradually i hope. I should go back to rest now although i should be back in school.

Treasure life, as life's a treasure bestowed upon you !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care jc! :)
its good to have work to do.. but don't depreive urself of rest.

regards

Anonymous said...

Take care JC.
Will keep u in prayer. Alvin

Tasuke Ikematsu said...

Hmm...
Alvin ?? Thanks anyway. Your Alvin Chan ?? Or Alvin what le ? Thanks for your concerns and prayers.

Anonymous said...

hm....we dont know one another. just chance upon ur blog. :-)
you got msn?
Alvin

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is,download nokia ringtoneyou can get it heredownload nokia ringtone

Anonymous said...

hm...no reply huh
alvin

Tasuke Ikematsu said...

hello alvin ...
sorry le ... for the late reply..
thanks anyway ..
hehe

Anonymous said...

hm.....no msn? :(
ALvin

Anonymous said...

rocky_jc@hotmail.com