Friday, October 28, 2005

ROCKY JC

I'm 6 days and counting ..
Till me hands comes into contact with the exam papers...
Any feeling to describe ??
Feels so damn great !! HAHA ...

Nah... Just that i really hope to do the best i can for exams and it'll be breaktime for me. I still remember 1 year ago i was studying my ass off in Melbourne for my exam. It was also almost one year ago i met the first person and fell in love with. The past is the past but will be a memory remembered for life !

Anyhow, for more interesting topics, thanks for all your concerns and messages, i feel much better and recovered much from my sickness. But the weather is scary, it's so easy to crash with this sort of "happy go lucky rain" weather. Geez..Happy that my parents are finally back from the States. Was so worried over them and the freakin' terrorist thing going on now le.

But they will be leaving again le. My goodness, 2 days to rest from jetlag and flying to Korea. How to cope la seriously. Nevermind, i'm more envious than ever, cause i'm stuck here with exams while they are travelling. Even sadder, they didn't shop for me. ARGGHHH. Nevermind, i'll make the trip to Bangkok and HK myself soon.

HEHE... Record breaking day today, bought 3 perfumes !! But they were so freakin' cheap le!! My goodness... Here's the top 5 fragrances i rate highest on my list :-

1. ROCARBA by Hermes
Super masculine perfume that packs a super punch when it settles !!

2. CITY GLAM by Emporio Armani
Sleek, sheek shit !! Say it with me ..

3. BY by Dolce&Gabbana
My all time favourite ! This super eccentric mysterious fragrance.
All out attention grabber !

4. Ralph Lauren PURPLE LABLE
One hell of a catch if you can get it. Only in selected countries though.

5. Burberry BRIT
Sweet sweet baby !!


By the way, it's said that perfumes can speak someone's character !! Choose wisely therefore ! Another thing le, do visit the sequel to this blog on the side links!!!

CONSPIRACY OF A SCANDALOUS MIND 2 !! ------ >

No comments: