Friday, November 04, 2005

PHONE PHONE PHONE !!

It's coming close to half-time ...
The score is 1 - 0 ...
After tomorrow i'm gonna make it 2 - 0 ...
Tht leaves 2 more papers to kill...

Exams exams exams .. Goodness i've never felt better. THis is really so relaxing compared to Chemical Engineering. Looking forward to end this good mysery and take my long awaited sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet break. Which means heaps of sun tanning and loads of doing something very productive called "nothing".

OMG OMG OMG !! I'm so into getting a 2 Megapixels phone now ! I really want one !! Or probably me just wanting to take more photos of EVERYTHING ! Tht definitely includes myself .. HAHA .. Even better, everyone's gonna be back from overseas ! More people to catch up with.

I should cut the crap ! Gonna get some sleep desperately !

No comments: